“Lump Crab Cakes --- Delicious”
Review of Manny's Place

Manny's Place
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Bala Cynwyd
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Thanks to Trip Advisor, I found this quaint Everyone was raving about the seafood and they were right. The crab cakes were lump crab, no filler. The seared scallops were out of this world and the garlic spinach was cooked perfectly. It is a byob - they have wine glasses and no corking charge. Next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely stop by.

Moe T, Manager at Manny's Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Beth, thank you for your 5 star rating and review. We are so pleased you found us and you enjoyed everything. We hope you are in the area again to stop by.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

The sea food dishes are prepared well, good tasting with sides of mac & cheese, mashed lobster potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes or coleslaw or spinach. Their roasted chicken is as tasty as any I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Stanford G

Stanford, thank you for your review. We love hearing this kind of feedback from our customers. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the sides of mac & cheese and he roasted chicken. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

I visited Manny's after I received a discount coupon for their grand opening. I figured it was worth a try. It truly was... The selection of food was amazing and the meal I selected for take-out lunch was exceptional. I can't believe that it's been months since I was there (if they were a bit closer I'd probably be there each week!). This review will remind me to return soon.

I met the real Manny at that time and he seemed dedicated to providing high quality food and a great selection. And the many choices of items all looked very fresh and appetizing...and the crab cakes looked fabulous...all crab! I have to go back this week..

Although I got 'take-out', the restaurant has a very nice area for dine-in customers.

Robert, thank you for your 5 star rating and review! We love hearing how satisfied you were when you visited us. We take pride in what we do and put out one of the best products. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

So happy to find this little place. Manny prepares delicious dishes to enjoy at home or in the restaurant. The crab cakes are delicious. The sides are amply proportioned and interesting choices. Tonight I had a delicious sautéed spinach with garlic. Spinach was lightly cooked - not soggy - just right, and seasoned nicely. And I was lucky to have the opportunity to enjoy lobster mashed potatoes. They only have these on certain days.

Crab cakes are lightly coated with Panko or not. I had mine plain. It was delicious. So enjoyed my meal. I look forward to trying many of his other dishes.

Manny is closed Sunday and Monday for church and family. Make sure you check him out on Tuesday through Saturday.

momof7ds thank you for your phenomenal review! We strive on feedback like yours and are happy to hear you really enjoyed everything. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 19, 2015

Mainly a take out seafood, they do have some tables and lunch specials. But oh those crab cakes; they are the best. Pure lump crabmeat and no filler. Complete cooking at home in minutes.

Marvin, thank you for your 5 star rating and review. We are thrilled to hear you loved the crabcakes. Stop back in again.