“No king crab legs”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Came here for crabfest only to find out they were out of king crab. You can only get this during crabfest. Management should anticipate a larger volume of people for crabfest and order more supply to accommodate. On the plus side our server was good

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I visited this Red Lobster after shopping at The Crossings. The salad was fresh and my meal was excellent. I had tilapia and it was cooked to perfection. It's was so flavorful and seasoned well. I will definitely be coming back.one of the best Red Lobster that I have been in.

Thank David J. T
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, large selection, service was good. Not too busy for a Saturday night went around 5:00pm. I would recommend going early if you don’t want to wait too long.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I just go for the shrimp and cocktails. My kids eat the biscuits. Can't go wrong with a trip to Red Lobster

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I recommend this location in Bartonsville off of I-80 near the Pocono Tangiers outlets. Very pleased with our service and the food we ordered. New menu has a couple of new drinks, new entrees, and new appetizers that they call "tasting plates". We tried the dragon broccoli which is 4 large florets stuffed neatly with a small amount of melted cheese, then drizzled with a hot sweet chili and soy sauce and sprinkled with sliced scallion - it was devoured. I had a manhattan and an old fashioned with Jim Beam - both were made well. Ordered the ultimate feast which is my usual. The breaded shrimp were buttery good, wild rice was on the hard side as I like it. It is lobsterfest time and while the lobster, crab legs and shrimp all tasted good and fresh, the portion/size was a bit smaller than usual. Even though it was 11pm our waitress was very quick, lively, and cheerful and we were lacking nothing. I was pretty impressed because most other chains are on a downward trend in customer service and food quality. But also because the 2 places we stopped at earlier for dinner were closed (most places close early where we live in PA even on Fri and Sat night) and good ole reliable red lobster was still open so we didn't get stuck eating fast food on a Friday night! Glad they are demonstrating improvement and willingness to keep customers happy.