“Crabfest!!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Visiting from outside the US. Didn't realize it was crabfest. Both my boyfriend and I had the king crab legs. They were good and so was the rest of the food. Our server Kristen was amazing. Will definitely go back next time we are visiting the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Came here for crabfest only to find out they were out of king crab. You can only get this during crabfest. Management should anticipate a larger volume of people for crabfest and order more supply to accommodate. On the plus side our server was good

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I visited this Red Lobster after shopping at The Crossings. The salad was fresh and my meal was excellent. I had tilapia and it was cooked to perfection. It's was so flavorful and seasoned well. I will definitely be coming back.one of the best Red Lobster that I have been in.

Date of visit: May 2018
Thank David J. T
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, large selection, service was good. Not too busy for a Saturday night went around 5:00pm. I would recommend going early if you don’t want to wait too long.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I just go for the shrimp and cocktails. My kids eat the biscuits. Can't go wrong with a trip to Red Lobster

Date of visit: November 2017