“1st Night in the Mountains.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We're not strangers to the Poconos so heading to the Longhorn for our 1st night in town was not a Mistake. We were surprised how crowded this Sunday visit was. My wife ordered the filet medium rare with baked potato and salad. I had the Prime Rib with a loaded sweet potato and salad. Great meal again at this Longhorn location. We're coming back!!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

The food quality at this Longhorn location was good, but the service was not great during dinner. The drink order and bread was prompt, but the food runner dropped our entrees off so fast we didn't get time to ask her for condiments. We had to grab the restaurant manager to ask him and he wasn't very prompt, either.
The restaurant was very busy and I understand that service can run a little slow, but I thought they could have done a better job.

1  Thank Brewhound
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Went to the place because we didn't want to cook. I've come to expect better from a restaurant like this. We have gone to a couple of locations but this time it wasn't at the top of their game.

My steak was a bit overdone medium rare became more medium and it was somewhat dry.

But the service was excellent as usual.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We visited with my family of 9. The steak was really good. They forgot my mac and cheese and i was done eating when they brought it to me. Other than that everything was good. Tip- use their call ahead system.. that work out really good for us considering how busy they were.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying the food was good. The service was so-so. There was a lot of extra charges, she read off a long list but when we ordered she mentioned all the extra charges. Watch out for the extra charges.