“Excellent service and the food was very good!”
Review of Pocono Pub

Pocono Pub
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Or Food is Home-Made not Pre-made If you like the Original Pocono Pub on Facebook you will get our weekly ads with the entertainment schedule, see who is playing or who is working and keep up with Pub Food specials and happenings.
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I picked the Pocono Pub from the reviews on tripadvisor. I stopped in for some wings to take to sister in the room across the street at the Hampton Inn. When I walked the bar was a little busy but the bartender, Corrina, came right over and greeted me. I told her I wanted to eat some lunch at the bar and also take some wings to go. She served my chili right away and timed it just right that my brothers burger was ready right when my brother joined me. She got the wings out to us right when we ready to leave. She asked us what we were doing that night and she told us about the band that was playing that night. She said they were really good and when we drove by at 11:00 the parking lot was packed. We didn't go in, we were coming back from Lisa Lampanellis show at the Mt. Airy casino. Corrina was great she seemed like really enjoyed working there. She told me she has been there fir nine years. My chili and my brothers burger was very good. And my sister ate all twelve wings. She is going thru chemo and has no appetite. I was so glad I chose the Pocono Pub.

2  Thank lauraluvsminnie

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a awesome place to eat and relax for drinks! The wings are great as is everything else! This is a blue collar working mans pub, not for snobs! The drinks arent watered down, the beer is cold, and the bartenders and wait staff are 5 star! Im a local so.... this is one of my top 5 go to bars!

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed May 23, 2016

We went here on the recommendation of the Fairfield Inn staff after we checked in pretty late in the evening. The food was really good and of course the beer was cold. It was very loud as it was karaoke night, but we sat in the booths in the back and that brought the noise down to a comfortable level if you wanted to just eat and talk. Our waitress was very nice and the food came out very fast. Worth a stop for any traveler in the area.

2  Thank joefromcincy1961
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Wings are really the best in the Poconos, great drinks and happy employees.. I go there every week. Smoking on deck very relaxing and entertainment every night... I'm so glad they got rid of the pool table and added more booths... Good job!!!!

3  Thank tpc130
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Food was basic bar food. We ordered wings-mine were great but but the garlic and butter ones were dry. over cooked. Very garlicky if you like garlic which is the point of ordering garlic wings. The other order of wings were mild and were lacking sauce. they needed more sauce but flavor was good. The loaded fries were a waste of money-undercooked and soggy and nothing special so dont waste your money of those. Pub employees treated us as nice as they treated locals so we felt welcomed. I would come again and try the burger this time. it was a very relaxed place and I would recommend going here but would not not wait for a table if I had to. Please do not let prev reviews of this place treating tourists like outsiders because that was not the case with us at all. I believe if you respect the place and the people where you are vacationing then you will always be welcome no matter where you go.

1  Thank EQUI1