“Good Burgers - Family Atmosphere”

Bert's Wooden Indian
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Beaver
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Casual dining with good food. I have actually only ever eaten their burgers but they are so good that it is what I always crave. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendly service.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Family of 8 for Father's Day dinner. Overall food was decent but the buffalo wings were very spicey with some sort of pepper. 3 of us tried them and we all thought the same. So when asked by the waitress if we wanted to box them (9 out of the 12 wings) up we told her no and what we thought. Any other place would usually make it right but not here. Then the owner who runs the register didn't even ask how are food was while paying, so I didn't bring it up. Disappointing to say the least, kids really love the place parents, not so much.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Bert's is busy all the time. The food is great and you get enough of it. But what we really, really love is the French Onion Soup. We would go for that soup any time, even for a late snack.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

We used to be regular customers. Tonight I ordered a dozen wings and after asking for different sauce on each 4, the waiter came back and told me I could only split it half and half. No where was this stated on the menu and they were wet sauces so there was not reason they could not have split it the way I asked. Even though this seems trivial, we have been customers for years and I typically spend $50 - $100 every time we go there, so I expect to get what I ask for (within reason). Also my wife's salad was mostly iceberg lettuce. We will not be going back there for a long while.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Bert's has been around a long time and after my last visit, I could see why. The service was good and quick and the food was delicious. My mom and sister never finish a meal at a restaurant and they ate their whole meal! I recommend their specialty salads.