“Awesome hoagie shop”

Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Beaver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Was passing thru beaver and stopped in for a bite and was pleased to enjoy a great hoagie and the best wedding soup in the area. Philly cheesesteak and itaian hoagie is so good and the buns the best.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I went with my friend, and he ordered a ham sandwich. It took more than 40 minutes for the sandwich, but upon eating it he claimed it was worth the wait!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

we stop here when we come to a vet for our cat once a month....the first time we had the cheesesteaks they were great,next time I tried Italian hoagie,not so great,next try was a meatball sub,actually was cold,had to take it back to get heated,the chicken parmesan wasnt a favorite..sometimes the cheesesteaks have cheese dripping off them,other times its invisible..if 2 of us order the same sandwich,they are completely different with the amounts of meat,cheese etc...have to say I do like the cheese fries...never found Mitch to be abrasive or rude,always treats us pretty nice..he's jus a little different..

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I love cheesesteaks.... I've been known to travel an hour or two in order to satisfy my cravings, so I was happy to learn that there was a place close to home that actually prides itself on serving Philly Cheesesteaks.
When you walk into the place the first thing you'll notice is it's small. The two times that I've been there it seemed to be run by teenagers (one in the front and then one cooking). The place was pretty busy this time so once I place my order, I sat at a stool and waited. Looking around there was a soda case filled with non coke and pepsi products... it had the good ones. I grabbed a black cherry bottle and although I had no clue of the price... I was happy to chug it down. After about 25 minutes, my sandwich was up. I sat down and opened the sandwich only to find the meat was overcooked on a majority of pieces. I didn't want to wait another 25 minutes, so I ate it. It was seasoned correctly but I feel that when they made the sandwich, they didn't clean the grill or if they did it still had the left over black meat when scraping it because that was what I believe some of the overcooked pieces were. So if I craved a cheesesteak would I drive hours for this place... no... If I was just hungry, then I'd stop again.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding sandwiches, subs, hoagies...whatever you choose to call these delicious meals on a perfectly textured roll, you'll be so happy you gave it a try.
The Philly cheesesteaks are just like the originals. This place never disappoints!