“This place is great”
Review of Witch Flavor

Witch Flavor
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Beaver
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stopped by the store on a whim after strolling through downtown Beaver. It was close to closing time but the women who were working welcomed us with open arms instead of pushing us out. (I had my son with me who is 6). They were very nice and explained the cones and that all of the icecream was handmade. The icecream was very flavorful and creamy. I feel bad though that a yogurt shop opened a few stores down. I definitely suggest going here :)

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Loved the cookies and cream on the cake cone. It was so good. Lady I spoke to at counter was very friendly. I loved the theme, Halloween all year around! I couldn't decide on "witch" flavor though

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Great variety of flavors in Beaver. Creamy hard ice cream is a great treat in Beaver. Check this place out!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We had heard about ice cream from the Creamery at Penn State for years, and since Witch Flavor has some of their ice cream, we decided to try it. The ice cream is OK, not up the the hype we had heard over the years. When two kids don't bother to finish their ice cream, you know it is only so good. All but one of the flavors we tried were from Penn State, one of the choices was from the New York State ice cream company.

A TripAdvisor Member
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Not impressed at all. The counter girls cheated with friends while ignoring customers. They were too busy to get the correct size of the cone after we paid. We will not be back. Ice cream so-so.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member