“Don't want to miss this one!!”
Review of Witch Flavor

Witch Flavor
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Beaver
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I've never had an experience here that wasn't fantastic, of course the ice cream, Penn State Creamery ice cream no less, is the greatest there is, but the soups are wonderful as well.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Overpriced ice cream and not very accommodating. They don't allow to order two flavors on one cone/bowl. Brewster is much better and cheaper. Just down the road.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

For $5 you can get a waffle cone Icecream of an flavor and it is GINORMOUS! It's like 3 scoops and took me almost an hour to eat. I recommend coming here!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

I really like ice cream and was looking forward to trying this place. The ice cream was nothing that great - not what I had heard about the famous Penn State Creamery ice cream. The real reason for the love score, because ice cream is ice cream, after all - was the crappy service. I do not enjoy being treated rudely at an establishment that I am paying for over priced ice cream.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

We stopped by the store on a whim after strolling through downtown Beaver. It was close to closing time but the women who were working welcomed us with open arms instead of pushing us out. (I had my son with me who is 6). They were very nice and explained the cones and that all of the icecream was handmade. The icecream was very flavorful and creamy. I feel bad though that a yogurt shop opened a few stores down. I definitely suggest going here :)