“Awesome Donuts”
Review of Oram's Donut Shop

Oram's Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Beaver Falls
Reviewed October 3, 2017

If you haven't tried their cream filled donuts, you haven't lived. These are the softest, creamiest donuts known to man. It's worth the trip regardless of the distance one must travel.

1  Thank Scott T

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Without a doubt ... the BEST donut shoppe anywhere ! Get there early. My husband is from New Castle and agrees he has never had better. New flavors popping up frequently !

1  Thank wad07
Reviewed October 2, 2017

You can keep your Krispy Kremes and any other donut you care to mention. Oram's donuts in Beaver Falls, PA are amazing. I've had donuts around the world, and nothing touches them. The cream in their cream-filled donuts is unlike any other, and the cinnamon rolls are heaven in a donut box. If you've never had Oram's, I feel sorry for you.

2  Thank rodgers318
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I have been a customer at this shop since 1967. Although it has changed hands a few times the recipes for the rolls and donuts has never changed. The only thing I might suggest it that they make more as many times I have gotten over there before noon they are sold out and they are open until 2. They are known for their enormous cinnamon rolls. Never a disappointment

1  Thank Catwoman52
Reviewed August 31, 2017

It took me more than a year to make it there between their hours and the locations, I thought I would never make it. I am glad that I did. It is an quaint shop with an old fashioned feel. The staff is courteous and the place smells divine. I can't wait until my next visit so I can stock up.

1  Thank traveller62897