Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
View deal
Hotels.com
US$78
View deal
TravelocityUS$78
Orbitz.comUS$78
CheapTicketsUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was looking for another motel I had stayed in before, but came across this and decided to give it a shot. It's an older place (maybe '50s), but the rooms have been totally redone. I was a bit disappointed that the original bathrooms were replaced, but I'm weird that way.

The price was right at $49 for two, and the room and bathroom were clean. There were some younger trash that checked in, partied for a while, and then got in a huge fight, but they shut up around 10, so it wasn't worth complaining. I think the management may have moved them.

All in all, a totally average place. I'd probably try somewhere else next time just to check it out, but there was nothing wrong with this place.

Date of stay: September 2008