Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$78
View deal
Hotels.comUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
Orbitz.comUS$78
CheapTicketsUS$78
TripadvisorUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you can stand mold and mildew, this is the motel for you. Remember to bring a can of air freshener or two. I went to my room which was dusty and outdated, left my bags and went out for the day. I returned late in the evening and when I realized just how bad this room was I decided not to stay. I then asked the desk clerk/manager for a refund and he refused. He also refused to give me a different room. I was looking for a cheap room and boy did I ever find it, but not worth even a free stay.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
9  Thank Randy F
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was looking for another motel I had stayed in before, but came across this and decided to give it a shot. It's an older place (maybe '50s), but the rooms have been totally redone. I was a bit disappointed that the original bathrooms were replaced, but I'm weird that way.

The price was right at $49 for two, and the room and bathroom were clean. There were some younger trash that checked in, partied for a while, and then got in a huge fight, but they shut up around 10, so it wasn't worth complaining. I think the management may have moved them.

All in all, a totally average place. I'd probably try somewhere else next time just to check it out, but there was nothing wrong with this place.

Date of stay: September 2008