Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$78
View deal
Expedia.comUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
Orbitz.comUS$78
CheapTicketsUS$78
TripadvisorUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2015

My friend found this motel on-line and because of the pictures and the high star rating, figured it would be good enough at $65 a night for 2 of us. Wrong! It was old, dated and dirty. Trash all around the buildings. We were put in the back building where many rooms had permanent, apparently low-income tenants living, which were up all hours of the night. Heard a baby crying throughout the night. Hated to walk on the carpet without shoes. Was to be non-smoking but wreaked of cigarette smoke and even had an ash tray. Blankets had burn holes and tub wall had burns too. No heat until owner flipped breaker. No trash can anywhere so left a pile of trash on the bathroom counter. I couldn't wait until the light of day came the next morning so I could get up and out of there. Oh! And the check-in desk had plexiglass across the room with a slot to slip your money through. Was very creepy and made me uncomfortable. Not recommended unless you're desperate.

Room tip: Be sure to check reviews and in more than one website. I think the owners gave themselves high ratings.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Suzn61
Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you can stand mold and mildew, this is the motel for you. Remember to bring a can of air freshener or two. I went to my room which was dusty and outdated, left my bags and went out for the day. I returned late in the evening and when I realized just how bad this room was I decided not to stay. I then asked the desk clerk/manager for a refund and he refused. He also refused to give me a different room. I was looking for a cheap room and boy did I ever find it, but not worth even a free stay.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
9  Thank Randy F
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was looking for another motel I had stayed in before, but came across this and decided to give it a shot. It's an older place (maybe '50s), but the rooms have been totally redone. I was a bit disappointed that the original bathrooms were replaced, but I'm weird that way.

The price was right at $49 for two, and the room and bathroom were clean. There were some younger trash that checked in, partied for a while, and then got in a huge fight, but they shut up around 10, so it wasn't worth complaining. I think the management may have moved them.

All in all, a totally average place. I'd probably try somewhere else next time just to check it out, but there was nothing wrong with this place.

Date of stay: September 2008