“Best Margaritas”

Old Mexico
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Belle Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 11, 2018

I always say this is American Mexican food, not many traditional dishes but simple American options like burritos, tacos, quesadillas, etc... Would like them to add more options. Favorite thing is their awesome margaritas!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Jim n I eat at Old Mexico at least once a month .. that should say it all. We have tried a number of items on the menu n we like some things better then others. That of course is personal taste. The food here is pretty good on the whole, the wait staff is friendly n on top of things, the "new" location is nice and gives the feel of Mexico.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Husband and I ate dinner here. He had a chicken chimichanga and I had a chicken taco and a chicken enchilada. Both dinners were served with refried beans and rice. The chicken in our meals was good, white meat but with no flavor. We added some of the salsa to our dinners and they tasted much better. Service was good though.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Old Mexico has excellent Mexican food. The chiles rellenos are very good as are most menu items. I have never had an item which I did not enjoy. The last time that I ate there on a Thursday it was discount margarita night. The frozen margaritas are the best!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We go out to eat two or three times a week and for Mexican food this is the best restaurant around. The food is authentic Mexican and you get large portions you will not come away hungry.

Date of visit: March 2017