“Always a Great Meal!!!”

Add it.
Clubhouse Grille
Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Belle Vernon
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

After golfing or just a dinner out, the Clubhouse Grille is a good local choice for a homemade cup of soup or a quality sandwich. Every day they have specials and are always kid friendly.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

This restaurant is located at a golf course so you typically get people there after a round of golf. Very casual, usually pretty quiet. Mostly sandwiches and casual fare. Food is consistently good; atmosphere is fine.

Reviewed March 29, 2016

I'm not usually fond of buffets, but we are arrived when it started and the food was very good. Some of the best carved beef I've had at a buffet. Staff was friendly and I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Stopped at this golf course grill on the way home from a long hungry day of touring Pennsylvania. Had actually stopped here during the winter only to realize that the "year round" grille was not so "year round" , so was anticipating disappointment again for sure. It was busy outside with golfers and not so busy in the large dining area overlooking the course. The décor was basic and my expectations were still pretty low. Was impressed with some diversity in the menu and the specials on the board sounded good too. Still was skeptical. Until the food arrived. Holy cow. HUGE portions with excellent quality. I had the chicken quesadillas and my daughter had a bourbon chicken sandwich I believe. That quesadilla was grilled and stuffed with meat and cheese. I have never had one that good. Ever. My daughter's sandwich was topped with the most delicious thick bacon (she doesn't like bacon , so handed it over to me) and it looked incredible as well. We ended up only eating barely half of our plates and took the rest home to savor there. Service was excellent and friendly. I could not get over this place. And the bill was somewhere just above 20. It is about 25 miles from my house. I intend to go there again just to eat.