All reviewsgreen roompenn statecomplimentary brandypool tablenew yorkbeautiful woodworkcherub roomhershey kissesperfect hostsantique shopsbreakfast was delicioushighly recommend this b ba king size bedcommon areas arechocolate chip muffinsold world charmbeautiful bed and breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Well kept historic property hosted by Tricia & Mike, a natural cook who's love for his craft is presented on your breakfast plates! Fantastic start for the day, breakfast out does any major hotels, and fancy restaurants! No 2 days alike! Late evenings can be enjoyed with a sip of brandy and chocolates, while shooting a game of pool! Quaint quiet town close to major shopping/college! Plan to go back within a year!

Room Tip: All rooms are extra roomy, quiet, and well appointed!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricia A, Owner at Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for the rave review! Of course Chef Mike was pleased! I believe this to be his favorite review. He does love to prepare breakfasts and lucky for me, dinners! We truly enjoyed having you as our guests and look forward to seeing you again. Tricia

Reviewed September 12, 2017

A couple years ago, a friend had shared some pictures of this lovely establishment during the Christmas Holiays. I thought it was beautiful and the idea struck me to check it out for ootball weekend. This past winter, I began checking on accommodations for the second weekend in September for a football game.
We were able to secure a room for the Pitt game and were really excited to see the place and do something different from the hustle and bustle of downtown State College.
The Mansion is absolutely beautiful -- the fall decor was wonderful, the grounds are meticulously maintained, as is the interior of this historic piece of property.
Mike and Tricia could not have been more warm and hospitable. From the lovely rooms, to the delicious breakfast -- I could go on and on. It was a truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricia A, Owner at Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you and Mark. We look forward to many PSU football weekends with you both.
Thanks again for the wonderful review. We appreciate it very much.
Tricia

Reviewed September 2, 2017

My wife and I have stayed here several times since our son became a Penn State freshman. Only 15-20 minutes from State College and so much better than the usual Hampton Inns and the like.
Mike and Trish welcome you like family and their attention to detail is unsurpassed. Very clean and comfortable rooms and beds. The parlor room has a billiards table and the sitting room/library is always stocked with complimentary brandy and Hershey kisses. Amazing breakfast awaits you when you rise.
Looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you! Mike and I appreciate all of the kind words and the time it takes to write a review. Of course we love having Long Island guests...next time you'll have to bring Mike some "everything bagels"! (LOL). Hope to see you in November for PSU Football.
Tricia

Reviewed August 27, 2017

So much to say, so much to see. Stayed for a week to attend the 2017 Summer Philatelic Seminars at the APS facility and library. The hosts attended to all my special needs and requests. Food was fantastic, the room was comfy and the home was like living in a fine museum. And having interesting guests, a comfortable bed, pool table, great walk to the APS center and their friendly one-eyed Labrador just made it all the more memorable. And ... I got a discount as an APS member - yeah!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Patricia A, Owner at Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you Russ! It was our pleasure. I hope the APS brings you back to Bellefonte again.
Fondly, Tricia

Reviewed August 24, 2017

This was our first experience staying at a B and B.It was my girl friends birthday and wanted to do some special. She was surprised and very happy. This is definitely a mansion. We had the Colonel Green room which I think is the best room in the place. Very large room and very dark when you close the the wooden shutters. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. My only suggestion would be to have a night light in the bathrooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! It's always fun to have first-time B and B guests! We hope that we spoiled you forever! Also, thank you for mentioning about the night light. It must have gone missing! Hope to see you again sometime. Tricia