Country Farm Bed & Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2017

The hosts were fantastic and were happy to chat about the area. We went on a frozen waterfall hike at Ricketts Glen State Park and wanted to stay close to the park. The house is about 15 minutes from the park. Great home made breakfast. We didn't stay long, just overnight. Everything was clean and as described.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Ron and Alice are the best. Just like family. Discovered that they knew my family and friends from years past. Great location and great food. Going to let my brother know where they are located. His class reunion is next year. I am coming back. Thanks again for the homemade ice cream. Best chocolate I ever had

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Ron and Alice are the best! We stayed over Labor Day weekend with our two boys (9 and 6). We had both rooms to ourselves, which were very clean and fresh. Breakfast was great, our boys voted the bacon the best they've ever had!! We were even invited to the family Labor Day picnic. If we are in the area we will for sure stay with them again!
Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2014

A friend and I booked one night here while we hiked Ricketts Glen. This B&B was one of the nicest I've been to. A very old restored log cabin attached to the main house. Ron and Alice are just wonderful! Very down to earth people and made us feel very welcome. We rented both rooms so we had the place to our selfs. There is one bathroom so you have to share if there are other guests. Everything was very clean and our breakfast was the best I've had at a B&B. I've been recommending this little place to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed at Country Farm Bed & Breakfast for a weekend of hiking at the Rickett's Glenn State Park. The setup is perfect for our family - kids have their own bedroom and we shared a nice sitting area and a bathroom. The insides are beautifully decorated and there is a gazebo overlooking acres of corn fields. My favorite is sitting in the swing watching cute hummingbirds hovering over the honey feeder under the porch. I have never been this close to the colorful hummingbirds. The host Ronnie and Alice are very warm and accommodating. Ron graciously showed us his farm and tools. We enjoyed a free education on lives on the farm. The breakfast Alice prepared for us was so delicious - we had a very tasty breakfast casserole, muffin and fresh peach. It was a wonderful experience to be able to wake up to a serene country scene. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a memorable vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family