“Generous Ice Cream Cones for the Price”
Review of Fritz Tastee Creme

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fritz Tastee Creme
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Benton
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Stopped here for a treat after hiking Ricketts, and glad we did. I had a pumpkin spice hard ice cream cone - single scoop that looked more like a double. My husband had the medium soft serve, which was huge! Both were delicious and bargains for the price. Friendly service too.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We were checking out the cute town of Benton while in the area to do some hiking. We decided to stop by for ice cream and so glad we did. Pulling into this cream stand made me nostalgic; as it has a cute small town feel to it. Everyone there was nice. I got a small cone and my husband got a raspberry milkshake.The ice cream on my cone was creamy and tasty, just as I love. I tried my husband's milkshake and it was delicious as well. The portion sizes were impressive as well. I would recommend for sure.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Want a quick cone? Grab one here beside the creek for a happy face!
They have all the standards including my favorite TWIST!
This little stop saved me many a day on my way home from work.

A change of pace when it is needed most.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Always enjoy an ice cream with family at the end of a long hot summer day.Lots of choices. Outside tables, next to the rushing waters of Fishing Creek.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I Think this scoop shop has been there for decades. When you stop there you feel like you are stepping back several decades in time. They have Hershey's ice cream, sundaes, shakes, blizzards and the best soft-serve I've ever had. If you are lucky, they'll have their peanut butter soft serve which is so smooth and creamy with just enough peanut butter taste. They only have that on occasion. I have had their Banana Split which was served in a cup with bananas sliced and layered along the outside of the cup. It was great. I have not had any of their sundaes. Their prices can't be beat! There is seating outside which overlooks the nearby Fishing Creek. Stop by and you won't be disappointed.

Been to Fritz Tastee Creme? Share your experiences!