“Best subs around”

Bob's Philly Style Subs
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed July 12, 2017

You can't beat the subs from Bob's in the Berwick area. So glad that they are back in business. Number 15 (half turkey and half roast beef) is my long time favorite. Plenty of other combinations to choose from.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

The Sub shop had been closed for a long time do to renovations,. The town people were chomping at the bit to have another taste of the delicious subs. The final day arrivved and the place was jammed packed with me in the midst. YUM YUM I took that sub home sat in my favorite recliner and relished every bite !!

Reviewed August 3, 2015

Love Bob's subs! Best "hoagies" around - the bread is crunchy and fresh, the meat is freshly sliced, and the end rsult - yum city! My favorite is the capicola and provolone - delicious!

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

If you love subs, try Bob's. They have great rolls, lots of meat and cheese, and the dressing is impeccable!!!! Their price has gotten a little high but we still head in occasionally.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I guess I've worked in too many cities to know what a good sandwich is like, I think these people need to travel a bit to learn what a good sandwich is, anything could help this place.

1  Thank Robert V