“GOOD FAST FOOD”

Romeo's Italian Submarines
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Reviewed December 30, 2016

If you want a good bit to eat for fast food it's the place. Always has nice size wings and a good sauce. Sub are also tasty.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a cheesesteak in the garden and it had a funky taste. After seeing pictures of my friend's food taken when he ate there, I was excited to try it out for myself. His pictures of the food made it look so inviting. Shows you that looks are deceiving. As mentioned in the other two reviews, there is not much patience behind the counter. I had some questions, since it was my first time there, and felt as though I was being a bother by asking them. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Like the other reviewer states, the food here is wonderful always but there is usually some annoyance by the person behind the counter. The person behind the counter usually comes across as if you are bothering them by calling in an order. It's not just the woman that is mentioned in the other review but I have had the same issue with most of the people who take my order.

I must say that there is an older gentleman that usually delivers our food to my work that is ALWAYS happy and pleasant and very kind. He makes the ordering worth it to see his smiling face.

The food is great, I've loved everything that I have ever had there which is many of their menu items. I once had a brownie and cookie from there but they weren't too great so I've never had them since. They tasted ok but I don't believe they were fresh.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Everything I've had at Romeo's is delicious. However, anyone who's ever been behind the counter is full of attitude. There is one particular lady, a blonde, who I think is the owner's wife, but I don't know for sure, she is just awful. You think she'd be a bit nicer to those paying her bills! But they are very particular and if you don't order the way they want you to order, they spend the next 5 minutes going over the proper ordering procedure! Just very off putting. We go rarely, because of the attitude in the place, even though the food is good. It's a shame!