“Excellent!!”
Review of Bethel Bakery

Bethel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Bethel Park
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

We love Bethel Bakery! Can’t go wrong with their awesome cookie assortment. Years ago we ordered our wedding cake here- it was perfect!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Bethel Bakery is a quality bakery. They have a large variety of cake batter flavors and icings. I can't give them 5 stars because they do use some artificial flavors and colors.Their staff is friendly and competent.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent cake would recommend to anyone. Been going here for years and have never been dissapointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say honestly Bethel Bakery is a one of a kind! I travel from Florida as often as possible to stock up on everything. I share with my friends and family. All of their baked goods freeze well! I can't choose a favorite pastry because everything is so unique and delicious! Thank you and see you soon!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My favorite Aunt used to take me to Bethel Bakery in the 1960s & 1970s. I'm visiting Pittsburgh and was shocked & so happy to learn the bakery is still in business. I went in a little bit before closing, and the workers were extremely friendly & helpful. One even gave me info about an old photo of the bakery that was up on the wall.

The selection of baked goods is very large, and everything looked yummy. I bought Lady Lox, because my Aunt & I used to buy them, and they tasted as fresh and sweet as can be ... better than I remembered. I also bought a local special called a Betheloni... like a cannelloni, but with a sweet buttercream filling instead of ricotta cheese. It was also delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018