“Quite an out of the way surprise”

Carini's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Blue Ball
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We were doing the tourist thing driving around Amish country. We went to Intercourse, Paradise and then Blue Balls when we saw an Italian Restaurant. So in we go. First off it smelled like an Italian Restaurant and the owners were speaking Italian. Being one myself I was impressed.

We get seated in the nothing fancy dinning room and look over the very versatile menu. I had a Spicy Chicken Sub that did it's job and got my nose running. My wife had a lasagna dish they she loved. The other couple had two different dishes and they were very pleased.

So if you get into the area stop and enjoy. No checkered table cloths just good food.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stopped by for a quick lunch. The subs are amazing! They also have pizza and other food. Very hometown and friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Spending the weekend in Kinzers for business and decided to give it a shot. It's a cozy little place with good food at a reasonable price. Service was quick and met expectations. Not really can't miss, but well-done.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Nothing sets Carinis apart. Food is basic Italian. If you want good Italian, go 4 miles up Rt. 23 to Palermos

1  Thank 5kulpstravelling
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff and owners are great, really friendly. (A real plus is they are actually from Italy) So the pizza is always good, they use real cheese and fresh produce
That is why it is never soggy and dripping. Love the place AAAAAA++++ from my family.