Super 8 Brookville
US$71
US$91
US$72
Orbitz.com
Monroe Heights Clarion(Clarion)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
US$67
US$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleswifi worked wellclean place to staystay there againfirst floorstayed one nightlate checknice stayking bedfree breakfastmotelcerealindianalinensfurnituremicrowave
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We don't usually stay at Super 8 but decided to give it a try based on the reviews here. Room was fine but the bed was very soft. Fine for an overnight stay but I don't think my back would take more than one night of that bed.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We had reservations at this hotel for July 8 for three nights. On arrival the Desk Clerk was on the telephone. While waiting we looked around the public areas of the hotel. We waited for 15-20 minutes and the clerk never did acknowledge we were there. We left and went to a nearby hotel, cancelled our Super 8 reservations and stayed at Quality Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Alanc125
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We were returning from a trip from West VA and had stayed at a Super 8 in Elkins. The Elkins motel was very nice but this one was way beyond nice. We were on a motorcycle and the young man at the desk was very thoughtful and told us to park out front as someone was always at the desk. The room was very clean. I would'nt hesitate to stay there again .

Richard and Linda Haris

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Harleymama68
Reviewed 19 April 2011

I just needed a place to stay for the night. It was easy to find off the interstate and I was greated by a friendly front desk clerk. My main criteria was clean and this place fit the bill perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised to find the free internet working extremely fast!!!!! My only suggestion is to ask for a "quiet room." I was near the front, therefore just off the road. My window looked out at the back of the McDonalds where they were rolling their bins back and forth. I finally put the fan on and after that I slept like a baby. Breakfast is mediocre, but it can get you started for the day. If you just need a place for the night, this hotel is great.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Accommodation in Brookville is basic, received a recommendation to stay out of town.
After researching what was available and the prices chose the Super 8. I am not a regular user of Super 8 hotels (only stayed in a Super 8 once before) but would suggest that this Super 8 is better than my previous experience. The Brookville Super 8 had friendly attentive staff, was clean, had several fully stocked and working vending machines, fast complimentary internet, was quiet and safe and had breakfast supplied. This is certainly not the hotel for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or fun family vacation but it is acceptable accommodation at a bargain price, is near several restaurants and a few minutes drive from Brookville town center.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business