“Comfortable stay”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brookville
Columbus, Ohio
“Comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

We came to spent the weekened at cook forest and decide to stay here. The room was very comfortable and clean. In the morning we tried the fresh hot waffle for the breakfast(free) which was very good. Will stay here again next here.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank smith r

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

We don't usually stay at Super 8 but decided to give it a try based on the reviews here. Room was fine but the bed was very soft. Fine for an overnight stay but I don't think my back would take more than one night of that bed.

• Stayed August 2011
Fairborn, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

We had reservations at this hotel for July 8 for three nights. On arrival the Desk Clerk was on the telephone. While waiting we looked around the public areas of the hotel. We waited for 15-20 minutes and the clerk never did acknowledge we were there. We left and went to a nearby hotel, cancelled our Super 8 reservations and stayed at Quality Inn.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Alanc125

Travellers are raving about these Brookville hotels

Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2011

We were returning from a trip from West VA and had stayed at a Super 8 in Elkins. The Elkins motel was very nice but this one was way beyond nice. We were on a motorcycle and the young man at the desk was very thoughtful and told us to park out front as someone was always at the desk. The room was very clean. I would'nt hesitate to stay there again .

Richard and Linda Haris

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Harleymama68
Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

I just needed a place to stay for the night. It was easy to find off the interstate and I was greated by a friendly front desk clerk. My main criteria was clean and this place fit the bill perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised to find the free internet working extremely fast!!!!! My only suggestion is to ask for a "quiet room." I was near the front, therefore just off the road. My window looked out at the back of the McDonalds where they were rolling their bins back and forth. I finally put the fan on and after that I slept like a baby. Breakfast is mediocre, but it can get you started for the day. If you just need a place for the night, this hotel is great.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

Accommodation in Brookville is basic, received a recommendation to stay out of town.
After researching what was available and the prices chose the Super 8. I am not a regular user of Super 8 hotels (only stayed in a Super 8 once before) but would suggest that this Super 8 is better than my previous experience. The Brookville Super 8 had friendly attentive staff, was clean, had several fully stocked and working vending machines, fast complimentary internet, was quiet and safe and had breakfast supplied. This is certainly not the hotel for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or fun family vacation but it is acceptable accommodation at a bargain price, is near several restaurants and a few minutes drive from Brookville town center.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Bay City, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

I decided to stay here instead of a couple other choices because it looked like it was newer and hopefully cleaner. I was not disappointed. I had booked a suite, but appears that this means just a little bigger room. But it was very clean and the place looks very modern. When I found out my room was right next to the room where breakfast is served, I was a little nervous, but planned to be up & on the road pretty early anyway. I didn't hear a noise from next door until I went over there myself. Afterward, I could make out the beeping of the waffle iron from my room. I drove a little farther to try and get a nice, clean room for a decent price, and that is exactly what I found.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookville
1.2 km away
26.6 km away
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Super 8 Brookville? Share your experiences!