“Good place to meet a friend”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Bryn Mawr
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed February 6, 2017

Zoe's is clean and offers a variety of fresh food selections. It's a good place to catch up with a friend as you can linger as long as you like and they won't chase you out. The staff is friendly, service is quick and the eating area is spacious. Selections include soup, sandwich and salads. I recommend the pimento sandwich and cup of lentil soup. Yum!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback about our team and menu. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect for a light, healthy lunch or dinner. Nothing fancy, just a healthy meal quickly prepared and delivered to your open seating table. Free refills for soft drinks.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

I really want to take the ttime out to give recognition to Tatianna. My family and I visited last Friday for lunch. Tatianna was so nice and helpful. She was very patient, sweet, and helpful. It was our first time so we were having a little trouble, but, she stayed patient. She recommended the family meal and told me that it was cheaper than what I had originally ordered and it was more food. She was right! We enjoyed every moment of our visit. It's hard to come by good customer service these days, but she delivered! I even told her manager about her. We will definitely be back in. Thanks Tatianna!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Good value meals served with your choice of salad, rice or potatoes. Chicken and steak kabobs well seasoned always accompanied by pita triangles. Salads very fresh some with orzo and feta cheese. Beverages include a variety of ice teas and soda. No coffee.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

My roommate and I went to this restaurant (never heard of it before) were quite surprised that their foods were very good, we ordered the Mediterranean Family Meals and got to try all the kabobs. Their Rice Pilaf with fresh seasonings, very fluffy, their marinated slaw (feta, scallions, light vinaigrette)-- simply wonderful! We have decide to go back again.