“A really nice diner”

Bing's Diner
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Burnham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Usually do burger and fries here. Service and food has always been really good. One of our "go to" places when we are over that way.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

What can I say about Bing's.... great food, large portion entrees, great service, clean and good prices. Our first visit but definitely not our last!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Stepping back in time through the decor of Bing's is the best thing I can say about this place. It was fun to examine all the old type signs, checkerboard floor and stainless steel accents. Only had breakfast. It was standard diner faire. The service we experienced was pretty good. Lots of fill ups on coffee. If we pass this way again, I would return to try lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I loved the decor. I wasn't impress with the service it was a bit slow .The waiter didn't know much about the menu when i asked about a gilled cheese sandwich like what type of bread and cheese they had. i order French fries with old bay seasoning she brought me out cheese fries. My fries tasted like they've sat under a heat light. They don't have much on their menu for vegetarians

Reviewed November 11, 2016

A foodie seeks new food experiences as a hobby rather than simply eating out of convenience or hunger. Finding Diners is always exciting. Came across Bing's Diner while traveling on 322 near Lewistown. While the building is not old, the inside looks like a 50's or 60's era diner with chrome and many tin signs. Hade a great meal at a reasonable price. Wait staff was attentive. The have Hershey Ice Cream as well. Just over the bridge/creek in Burnham along the main street through town. Not far from 322 and Lewistown.