“Texas Roadhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Our family really had a great time here today and enjoyed a fantastic meal. The grilled shrimp was delicious. My grandchildren were very happy in this family atmosphere.
Service was superb! Thank you Texas Roadhouse for accommodating us so nicely!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

There were eight in our party. Placing our orders went fine. However, half of our table received their meals and half of the table watched them eat for quite a while. Some had fine meals. My 8 oz. steak had a minimum of 4 oz. of fat and grizzle. I have never before been served such a disgusting piece of steak. This, in a place that features steak. I did not make an issue of it because I was a guest and did not wish to embarrass my host. I will, however, not visit a Texas Roadhouse again.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Nothing fancy. Steak well prepared, others not happy with ribs. Couldn't figure out how to simply put undercooked sweet potato in microwave for a minute. Were told all their sweet potatoes served partially hard. Salads good all around.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I am not a chain restaurant guy, but I am in Harrisburg for a meeting and so much was closed on Sunday so I ventured into this location which was packed. I sat at the bar and Jenny who handled a crowded bar and the tables nearby where the service was excellent. On top of that I order a half roasted chicken as an alternative and the chicken was super tender, juicy with excellent portions. They just opened up one closer to where I live so I may have to try the one out in Pittsburgh since this was so good. I never give 5 stars to a chain restaurant, but I do today! Nice Job T.R. and to Jenny...

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Steaks are excellent! Everything I've had here is good. Roadkill is what I get if not steak, its excellent. Kenny's Cooler is my favorite drink, so good I started making them at home. For decades tiramisu was my favorite desert, it just got replaced by Texas Roadhouse's Granny's Apple Classic, OMG it is so unbelievably good!!! Atmosphere is good and the wait staff is always really friendly. A lot of times if the family is celebrating a birthday we'll go here.