“Special Eggplant Lasagna”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Tonight Nino offered a special, freshly made eggplant
lasagna. Instead of pasta, thinly sliced, baked eggplant sandwiched between layers of mixed veggies and cheese. Beautiful to look at in cross section and absolutely delicious in a homemade marinara. Also served at the table was the always wonderful Capellini de Angelo, angel hair pasta with shrimp, crabs and asparagus! Just to gild the lily, we had the lemon/marscapone torte to end our evening! Be sure to ask if this is available when you visit!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great authentic Italian cuisine. Great prices and BYOB is a nice bonus. We recommend upstairs tables for quiet dining.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Last night was so incredibly special for me. It was my birthday and all I wanted to do was share an exceptional dining experience with a precious friend. Dolce Vita totally surpassed my greatest expectations, making my birthday evening a perfect 10 with their warm and gracious hospitality, scrumptious homemade Italian cuisine and their cozy and inviting front porch dining is the perfect setting for a peaceful and relaxing dinner where one can catch up with a treasured friend! My sweet friend and I had the most exceptional time, diving into their oh so tasty Baked Manicotti (total perfection!!) and Zuppa Di Pesche (a seafood lover's dream!!) Be sure to leave room for their heavenly desserts and one of their Italian specialty coffees.....yummy x yummy!! Their Tiramisu was a total work of art and so incredibly delish!! Thank you Dolce Vita for making my birthday so incredibly extra special!!

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We have dined here for several occasions and are never disappointed.

We have also hosted a party in the space upstairs.

I love that it is BYOB. We can have an outstanding dinner with our own bottle of wine and pay less than we would pay at any chain restaurants for sup-par service and food

I highly recommend!!

Reservations are suggested, but I am about 50/50 on my last minute calls for seating. He has usually been able to accommodate smaller parties at the last minute.

1  Thank Jenifer W
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great food, great owner. Italian food, great garlic bread, a nice variety of specials. Nino is very nice and accomodating. It's a BYOB so don't forgot your wine! Make reservations. Great service.

1  Thank smwilson733