“Will visit every time we pass by in our travels”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tranquility Salon & Wellness Center
Reviewed November 9, 2015

We had a GREAT couples massage and then went into the salt cave to detox. The therapists were terrific in meeting our massage needs. The salt cave is terrific. It is great in detoxing yourself, quiet, peaceful and easy to relax in. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2015

I've only been there for facials, but it has been an awesome experience - and I keep going back! I would love to try some of the other offerings, just haven't had a chance yet. The staff are friendly and everyone seems knowledgeable in their areas.

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Went there on Friday with friends for a girls day. We did two trips in the salt cave, which was awesome, I had a paraffin wax on my hands, awesome, a foot reflexology, was totally awesome and a foot detox. What a relaxing and fun day. the place is awesome as well as the people there who take care of you. The salt cave is one of a kind. So calm and relaxing. You have to try it. a great place to go. Prices a little on the high side, but worth it for the quality of service you receive. I would definitely go back and refer friends.

Reviewed April 26, 2015

My mom and I visited Tranquility and both had very positive experiences with our services. My mom had her hair cut and colored and I had a facial treatment. Overall, the Center hits all the marks: the staff is professional, congenial, accommodating, and provides high quality services. I had no problem scheduling our appointments. The receptionist gave my mom and me a tour of the center when we first arrived. My mom raved about her stylist (Jenny) the rest of the day. I had a 30-minute elemental nature facial with Shaina and it felt amazing. Shaina was courteous and professional, personalizing the service based on my skin and preferences. The only reason I didn't rate the Center "Excellent" is that the prices for services are on the high side, but with that said, based on the quality of the service, it is proportionate. I will definitely return to Tranquility in the future and refer friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had the hot rock massage, and it was wonderful. There was soothing background music and the masseuse didn't talk so I could relax. The front desk area was crowded and not as peaceful as I'd like. Also, you can't tip with your credit card, so make sure you remember your masseuse's name and you have cash.

1  Thank DAT41099