“Food choices were imaginative!”
Review of Back Door Cafe - CLOSED

Back Door Cafe
Reviewed April 27, 2016

We lunch here after visiting Dickinson College. There were lots of choices on the menu for salads, sandwiches, wraps and soup as well as delicious looking desserts. We never got to dessert as my salad was huge and my daughter's wrap was stuffed full and came with a side salad.

Reviewed February 13, 2016

we asked they answered. We were sent here while at a local jewery shop. They gave us the scope on all food places in town and this was their favorite one. Since we have never been here we took the suggestion and went with it. So was it great? No but it was very good on my scale. I had a gyro since it was more like a salad in my mind and I was not overly hungry. Michelle had a grilled cheese which was different and good. But now the soup which was lemon chcicken something was great, really great. I would go back for that alone. little warmer would have been nice but just wonderful. I found no disappionment in going to this place but just more average than most places we look for.

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Went here for lunch quite a while ago with a friend, it was fairly crowded on a cold day, the atmosphere was very nice and the food and service very good.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

We wanted to love Back Door Cafe, but were disappointed in the quality of the food. Someone pointed out that it was real home cooking...if your mom were just an okay cook. We're going back to Issei Noodles the next time we're in town.

1  Thank CarySue
Reviewed January 16, 2016

The personal attention is the best! I haven't had a thing I didn't love, but the tuna salad is awesome! There is a special ingredient in it. The desserts are homemade and fabulous, too.

2  Thank wimers