“Road Trip within budget”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
San Bernardino, California
“Road Trip within budget”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Desk people were most assistive, even supplied us with an area map. Expressed concern for our comfort. Very personable and courteous. Couldn't be any better. Contintental breakfast was a big bonus! Great Shower, good hair dryer.

Room Tip: Stayed on first floor. Very quiet, Thick walls.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lowroadtrip

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Big, comfortablle rooms! Excellent, friendly serrvice! Rooms equipted with free wi-fi, coffee maker, rfrigerator, and microwave. Walking distance from Petro. Large selection of resteraunts and smoker friendly bars within one block of motel. Motel is on main drag, but rooms ar quiet and private. THE BEST TRUCKER DISCOUNT IN TOWN!

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank ssaronson2
Barron, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My husband and 10 yr old granddaughter were horrified at this hotel. We went and used the pool only to come out with black residue on us and floatation devices we had. It smelled horrible and would not recommend to anyone!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Vinay S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 17 June 2016
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in future.

Travellers are raving about these Carlisle hotels

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 December 2010

I stay here all the time,no funny smells. A few rooms have been redone,the air, and heat work fine. Lots of tv,lots of hot water,easy on off 81 or 76.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank catspaw12
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I must agree with the reviews I have read here and how I wish I would have come here first before booking! I must say that I think the box spring must have come out of a dumpster because there were disgusting stains within every inch of it, not to mention that the corners were shredded. Lord only knows how old the matress is as there was no cushining whatsoever. It felt as though I had been sleeping on the floor. Those must've been the same pillows from the 70's. I took my spouses large t-shirt plus my own coat and wrapped them around the pillow. I slept head-to-toe with clothes covering every inch of my body, which I cannot stand to do. There was food (or something, don't really want to know) dried all over the alarm clock and the bathroom counter top. In the shower I put a large towel at the bottom of the tub so I didn't have to risk catching athlete's foot or some incurable disease. I am an extremely low-maintenance person. I do not need all of the amenities. I don't even need the TV or even a chair! The one thing I do require (and expect) that I have a clean place to lay my head with out worrying who's bodily fluids and the kind of bacteria I am laying in. I do not think that is alot to ask, especially when that is the number one thing that any hotel/motel owner should be concerned with.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank iron5

Blacksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Stay away. Noisey, unclean, should be torn down. We slept in our clothes to minimize contact with anything. There were people apparently living in some of the rooms on a permananet basis who seemd to be struggling to make ends meet.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I have stayed at quieter campgrounds, breakfast sucked ,foreign owned,noisy, smelled

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple