We stayed at Four Points Sheraton for two nights. We had originally planned three, but, were glad to check out a day early when our plans changed. The hotel lobby is clean, and the desk staff friendly. The room was clean but very dated and the hotel itself sits right next to a freeway offramp and a major road, so the noise goes all day and all night. The rooms are small with no fridge or microwave. There is coffee and tea in the room, which was nice considering the long walk to the lobby.
The complimentary breakfast was a nice addition, except for the food quality itself. The eggs were unpleasant and I am pretty sure they were from a powder mix. The ham was just lunch meat boiled and resting in it's boiling water. Other than that it was a passable breakfast.
The door to the parking area would lock at 11pm and you couldn't even access it with a room key card, so that meant walking all the way to the front door and then all the way back to your room.
As it was a Sheraton I had expected so much more. Even the beds were uncomfortable considering it was a Sheraton and I book them specifically for their soft beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn Chambersburg is conveniently located at intersection of Route 30 and Interstate 81. Great for families or the business traveler! Free hot breakfast every morning, large indoor heated pool, fitness center, and guest laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Inn Chambersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Chambersburg Hotel Chambersburg
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chambersburg
- Sheraton Chambersburg
- Four Points Chambersburg
- Chambersburg Sheraton
- Chambersburg Four Points