All reviewsseasonal campersnice campgroundindoor poollaurel highlandsplace to staybingoamenities
Reviewed October 23, 2014

I have been going here since I was a teenager. After traveling many places around the area, my parents decided to get a permanent site. I have seen many changes in this place. I like it up here so much that I have decided to buy the trailer from my mom. The people up here are extremely friendly. There are many activities for all ages: from bands, to dj's, to movies, to crafts and games for kids. They also have an indoor and outdoor pool, basketball courts, mini golf, access to the walking/biking trail, and a stream that they stock yearly. They have started upgrading electricity and seem to have a handle on the sewage problems they once experienced. They are trying to make the place more camper friendly. As long as we keep seeing improvements, this will be our summer home for years to come.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kim771
Reviewed October 12, 2014

This is a gem. I am so glad that my husband and I looked around at different campgrounds to call our summer home. We had been staying at a campground not to far away from Mountain Pines, but the overall experience there was not so good. We wanted a different place to spend our time. We were very judgemental in finding a new location, and Mountain Pines was by far the best place we found. Lisa helped make this decision easy, she is so nice and caring and will do anything for you. The whole office and security staff is the same way. Everyone has been so welcoming to us and my family. Thank you for helping make this move a great experience. They have activities throughout the whole weekend, things for every age. Bingo, Fishing for kids, swimming, indoor and outdoor. DJ's, Bands, Movies. etc.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1JMT
Reviewed October 2, 2014 via mobile

The lady that runs this place is Awesome. This is my first year at this place. We love it. I would never think of moving. Thanks a ton. The fishing is wonderful ,my kids love the store,great ice cream.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken T
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Since the last review was made a year ago, I thought I would add my thoughts. Mountain Pines is no longer owned by Morgan RV, which is a good thing. Over this spring and summer I have seen lots of improvements because our money can stay here. We have been seasonal campers for 3 years and there is something here for everyone. It is also close to many attractions such as Ohiopyle and Falling Water. Give it a try, it's all shattered you make of it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank JTMT95
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I reserved 7 tents sites for a family weekend camping trip. We had a great time. There was so much for the everyone to enjoy. We went swimming in the indoor and outdoor pool, wagon ride, played basketball and watched the band. There was plenty more to do but we needed more time. Everyone there was very nice. I'm am looking to purchase a rv that is for sale. This is a place that I would love to make our family camping site for years to come. We will definitely be returning. Thanks Lisa

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family