“Go every tuesday with Pastor Brent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Terrace Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Clairton
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Good Vibes And Food. Looking on working at the Restaurant I have applied twice.Every Tuesday they serve my group of Family and friends Pizza, Fries and sometimes more. We share great laughs and jokes about one another as we study the Bible.The staff there is wonderful also.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Got the turkey Rachel today. It is delicious!! I am never disappointed with their food or their prices.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Good food, clean, good service, at a good price. Get their daily specials. Drinks are reasonably priced with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

We live to come here. The owner is awesome. The people are great to laugh with. And the food is great!

Reviewed March 11, 2015

I go here for lunch often because it's close to my office. Love their BLT's and itialian hoagies. Prices are very reasonable too.