Comfort Inn
US$95
US$119
Home2.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$125
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$143
Orbitz.com
US$114
US$110
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe breakfast areaone nightgreat guysmall roomi strongly recommend this hotelyogurtfuture tripsexceeded my expectationsbreakfast foodtwo queen bedshotel is situatedstaff was very friendlypa turnpikegreat customer servicegreat place to stay
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We booked this hotel as it was on the recommended list from the camp my children are attending for the next two weeks.

We immediately noticed that the lobby/dining area was quite small (only 3 or 4 tables along the wall) and that the property had an unpleasant odor but the young man at the counter was very polite so I was willing to overlook it. BAD decision.

Upon entering the elevator (which was terribly small as noted in another review) the odor got worse and when we entered our room it smelled like a cat's litter box.

I usually check our hotels for mildew, bedbugs, etc and this time was no different. Thank God I looked. Within 5 minutes of checking in we were out of the room! I found roaming bedbugs on the mattress and told everyone to get out of the room immediately. This is a very current review as we just left this hotel and are now checked in across the street at a hotel with very good reviews . Thank you Tripadvisor!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Flmof3
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I found the hotel to be alright; just below average for the hotel and for the price paid. Though to be fair, most other hotels in the area charge more. The hotel could use renovation. There was free wireless (mandatory in my book) and breakfast in the morning, which was fine. Just, average.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2010

It was snowing and we needed to get off the road. I used the choice privileges website to book this hotel. It was pricier than we had hoped. For the price we paid, we thought there'd be more in the way of ammenities, i.e. an indoor pool but there wasn't. The room was small, but clean (I always check under the mattress.) Breakfast was fine, but it was crowded and the line for the waffle maker was too long so it was bagels and cream cheese for me. We've stayed in other Comfort Inns and this on just didn't measure up to what we've come to expect..

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ADKphotobug
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Pulled off the highway in a snowstorm. Pulled into the first hotel on the left. Big mistake, should have gone to the Ramada across the road or the Hampton Inn further up on the right. Should have listened to my gut while I was standing in the lobby, but didn't want to get back in the car and drive again.

The lobby and hallways were shabby. The room felt old and tired. I requested a ground floor room. Granted the clerk did recommend a second floor room, he said the ground room's floors were on the cool side. That would have been ok, but the rugs were actually wet with dampness. When we went to put our bag down on the table we discovered it was covered with a large sticky spill of what looked like jam. For $70/night, I do not think I should have to clean the room myself.

I inspected the mattress and bedding before we brought our bags in. We did not have a problem with bed bugs as the previous poster had, but I would never risk this hotel again having read that. With the state that the property was kept, I would not expect that they would properly deal with such a problem, should it arise.

As a result of this stay, I will never stay in a Comfort Inn again if this is how their properties are kept up. This property was not worth the price. It should be more in the 35-50 dollar range.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank GoTravelDame
Reviewed November 23, 2010

DISGUSTING!! BEDBUG INFESTATION! BEWARE. The room was dirty, we woke in the middle of the night to bedbugs all over the bed, quickly showered and left, having to sleep in our car in 20 degree weather. The woman at the front desk seemed to think this is a common problem and would "leave the manager a note". After many email attempts and four attempts to call Customer Relations, Choice Privileges wanted to know ...:"what do you want US to do?". WE WILL NEVER USE THIS CHAIN OF HOTELS AGAIN. BEWARE!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business