This Comfort Inn is good for an overnight stop, not a long vacation. Clarks Summit is a busy area at the junction of I-81 and I-476, the turnpike. The motel is good, not great. But for a good sleep, a shower, and breakfast, which you need while traveling. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated. All rooms have microwave and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Clarks Summit
- Comfort Inn Clarks Summit
- Clarks Summit Comfort Inn