“Very vegetarian friendly restaurant”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed September 19, 2015

Good food with a myriad number of options. As vegetarians, we have to scope out where we eat in advance, which lead to us finding this place. The staff is very friendly and we've had nothing but positive experiences here, eat often.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed August 23, 2015

Great addition to the Colllegeville area. Very fresh food and great service. Had the Hummus Trio. The Basil and Pesto hummus is my winner

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 4, 2015

If you're looking for something quick but healthy, there are few choices around. Thankfully there's Zoës Kitchen. I always have a good meal here and have trouble making myself try something different. I just love the Spinach Roll-ups with a side of Braised White Beans! Sometimes I'll get the Greek Salad, or get it on the side, and they have the best Greek salad around. Their housemade dressing, a bottle found on every table, rocks, and makes that salad outstanding!

I normally don't like tomato soup, but Zoës' tomato basil soup is so delicious, it is more like a pasta sauce. The fresh basil gives it zing and the melting mozzarella they put on top is gooey, like eating pizza fresh out of the oven. It's served with warm, freshly baked pita pieces. Yum!

There are plenty of vegetarian choices as well as chicken, turkey and seafood. Anyone who likes good food will like this place.

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank irishmist1
Reviewed May 26, 2015

My wife had a grilled pimiento sandwich which she said was excellent. I had a tuna pita which was very good. Nice place for lunch at decent prices.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank ontheroad80
Reviewed May 22, 2015

I was never that excited to try this place...but curiosity got the best of me. The setup of the restaurant was actually pretty friendly, and casual, but instead of going for a salad as usual I ordered the steak kabobs...and loved them. My wife and I both loved our meals, and we will definitely be back to see if the other food on the menu is as good. Bonus: the food is well priced, and the teas that are offered are pretty good as well.

Date of visit: May 2015