“I love Mediterranean food!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here last night. We had the chicken kabobs with a salad and rice. Yum!! The only downside is that the iced tea is so sweet you have to cut it with unsweetened or risk diabetes.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback with us, we appreciate you sharing and we'll be sure it makes it into the right hands. We hope to see you and your daughter again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2016

I know this is a chain restaurant, but it is very good Middle Eastern food. The hummus is awesome, kebabs are very good, and so are the sweets. Good take out as well.

You are too kind, Paul. We appreciate you sharing and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

My wife has eaten here a few times and always talks about it. We finally did an order out option for a family get together and the overall consensus was very good.

They have a good selection of food choices. Everything from the salads to the pitas, sandwiches and entrees were good. Their new selections were also good. I particularly enjoyed the hummus, Greek salad and rosemary ham and mozzarella piadina.

In general I don't think you can go wrong. If you want something a little different, but know you'll get something good, then this is a good place to try. I would recommend Zoe's for your dining pleasure.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing and for recommending us - it means a lot! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

While shopping and running errands, I decided to grab takeout for my spouse and I from Zoe's Kitchen for the first time. I stopped in for a menu last week while in this same shopping center, and decided to give it a try today.
Let me just say... Zoe's Kitchen will also be what we have for lunch tomorrow. The food is excellent and fresh, it is prepared to order and very reasonably priced. We were very pleased and this has definitely become one of our new favorite lunch spots.

1  Thank Andrea N
Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Hi Andrea,

You are too kind. We love to hear this and thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your spouse back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

The ingredients are usually very fresh. The food is healthy and delicious. Zoe's Kitchen is always one of my favorite places to go.