“Great Italian”

Collegeville Italian Bakery Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Our business was founded in 1994 by my in-laws, Giovanni and Caterina Della Polla, immigrants from Nusco, Italy, who came to the U.S. in search of the American dream. We started as a small bread bakery, deli and marketplace. In 2002, our family made the decision to leave the retail business to focus on the wholesale side of the bakery, selling our homemade bread to restaurants throughout the area and in Philadelphia. After seven years, my wife, Patrizia, and I are re-opened our retail shop and it's back and better than ever! We have since added a dining room, Nutella bar and pizzeria Napoletana to complete our growing business, transforming the small mom-and-pop business started by my parents into a one-stop-shop for all things Italian. We invite you to the Collegeville Italian Bakery Pizzeria Napoletana for an experience you will never forget-. As we always say, "We're more than a bakery!" We're located at 3846 Ridge Pike (Directly ACROSS from the Collegeville Do It Best).
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food!! Great hoagies!! They have a great big gray with all kinds of amazing Italian cookies. It's by oh, so that's a big plus.they also have a catering service, so it's a great place to get food for special parties and occasions.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018

This restaurant used to be our favorite which we frequent all of the time, until yesterday when I picked up food and my husband found a long, black hair in his cheese steak, and was totally disgusted. I know things happen so I called the restaurant to let them know so it doesn't happen again to someone else, not a big deal. I spoke to a young lady who didn't even apologize, all she said was do you want us to make another one. Now, my husband is totally grossed out, and didn't want to thing about eating another cheese steak from there, he lost his appetite by this point. All I wanted was an apology and good customer service. I'm so disappointed because I love going to this restaurant, and now my family refuses to go back. I think they could have been a little more sympathetic to the fact that I just paid money for food from their restaurant that had to be thrown out, and that they would still want to keep my business. A simple apology would have been just fine.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank cherish1218
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful family owned restaurant with amazing food and an awesome staff. There are so many favorite dishes to choose from and they are all delicious. Hands down best food around!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The pizza was really good and so was the nutella funnel cake. Hoagie and wings were average, nothing special. It's a cute little place but in my opinion it's a bit over rated.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I had a great chicken parmesan. Then I was able to walk 12 feet away and get a great handmade milkshake. All in the same building

Date of visit: September 2018