We stayed here 2 nights while we were visiting friends. The hotel was very nice, the king with a pullout is very small, not a double more like 3/4 sized bed and the room is quite tight. The breakfast was nice and had many options. The pool is small but enjoyed by my kids as was the hot tub. Close to restaurants and shopping. Highway close for drive into Pittsburgh and the museums. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. I felt the price was a little high but I guess it is to be expected with being so close to Pittsburgh. You did hear quite a bit of noise from the halls and other rooms showering and flushing the toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry hotel in Cranberry Township, PA is surrounded by gorgeous state parks, near Thornhill Industrial Park, prominent businesses and several restaurants. Our hotel is only six miles from the Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, 10 miles from the Ross Park Mall, and just a 30-minute-drive from downtown Pittsburgh and the Grove City Premium Outlets. We provide free parking and free in-room WiFi. Other hotel amenities include: free hot breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub, fitness center, and business center with printer. Our modern guest rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, LCD HDTVs, and large work desks. We also have 575 sq. ft. of meeting room space for up to 25 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hotel Cranberry Township
- Hampton Inn Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township Hampton Inn