Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)
View Hotel
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)
View Hotel
Pittsburgh Marriott North(Cranberry Township)
  • Pool
All reviewsrestaurant next doorprimanti broscomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was friendlythe breakfast areaexcellent stayhotel staffrecommend this hotelfresh fruitclean roomsnice poolbed was comfortablecookiesrestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationpa turnpike
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2011

It is one of those cases where your luggage does not make the connections and time. The next day of my arrival, the lady at the hotel desk at the time, Patty Conner, when she found out about my mishap offered help and provided me with tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, razor and shaving cream. Before I left, she took my coordinates down and made sure I was contacted if the luggage show up which did and was done. Small things to some but beyond expectations to me.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
HamptonInnCran, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your most recent stay with us! A great stay begins and ends with a helpful and coutesy front desk staff. I am pleased to see you had experienced just that! Again, thank you for your response.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We are a family of five, with a two-month-old baby. The amenities such as the pool and workout rooms seemed great, although we did not use it. It is within close proximity to a lot of great shopping such as Best Buy, Costco, Barnes and Noble and more. It is also close to local good eats such as Primanti Bros. and Quaker Steak & Lube and even a Starbucks. However, we do have some complaints. My first impression of the hotel staff was a good one since I had three young children in tow, as soon as one of the staff members saw me, she immediately offered to help, which I appreciated. The breakfast in the morning was good. Seating was a little cramped but we managed fine.

Our complaint lies in the room we stayed in. It was supposedly "non-smoking" but this room just reeked of smoke. I am only now aware that we stayed on a smoking floor. All five of us are now suffering from inhaling this second-hand smoke all night, including the baby. There was no mention that the floor we stayed on is the smoking floor. To add, we probably would not have booked this hotel had we known since our middle child has asthma.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 4th floor if you do not want to be on a smoking floor. Unsure about the other floors though. Make sure you ask!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cilly28

Thank you for your time and detailed comments about our Hampton Inn. I do sincerely apologize for the second hand smoke you and your family inhaled. Your family was indeed assigned a non smoking room. Thank you for your kind words about our front desk staff being so helpful. If you are every in the area again, please request a non smoking floor. We are happy to accomodate.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

This Hampton Inn has all the good qualities of the chain, but there was too much noise to allow a good night's sleep: the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the back, noise in the parking lot (which may have been party-goers from the sports bar next door), and people out in the halls talking loudly late at night.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
HamptonInnCran, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

We appreciate you sharing your disappointment with your recent stay regarding the turnpike noise. Please stay again soon so we may demonstrate our commitment to superior hospitality. Our goal is to ensure all guest have a pleasant stay at our Cranberry Township Hampton Inn. Thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts about our hotel.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

First visit to the area and stayed at a very nice Hampton Inn. Got 1st floor room, which I liked. Very comfortable king bed and also very usable accommodations within the room as for working area. They had a evening reception, which was a welcome treat in addition to the breakfast which was more than just doughnuts. All in all a very nice stay. Only wish one of the check in staff (one particular female) could have realized a smile wouldn't hurt when greeting the patrons. All the other staff was very pleasant!

Room Tip: I asked for ground floor away from the elevators, which I got. They also closed the doors at the end of the hallway so as to keep the lobby noise in the lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We stayed here 2 nights while we were visiting friends. The hotel was very nice, the king with a pullout is very small, not a double more like 3/4 sized bed and the room is quite tight. The breakfast was nice and had many options. The pool is small but enjoyed by my kids as was the hot tub. Close to restaurants and shopping. Highway close for drive into Pittsburgh and the museums. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. I felt the price was a little high but I guess it is to be expected with being so close to Pittsburgh. You did hear quite a bit of noise from the halls and other rooms showering and flushing the toilet.

Room Tip: non smoking rooms away from elevator
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
HamptonInnCran, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay with us! Based on your comments I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience with our staff. If you have any additional opinions or suggestions that you feel would help us improve your experience please contact us. We are committed to providing superior hospitality as well as accomodations and your thoughts are greatly appreciated!