“Nice atmosphere and service”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: BRAVO cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Had lunch for the second time in two months with family and friends. Enjoyed the atmosphere and surroundings along with the food and service on both occasions.
My lunch lasagna was excellent. Our waitress was very patient with our order because we wanted to chat a few minutes before ordering. She was spot on after placing our orders checking back with us occasionally and replenishing our refreshments. The only downside with the food was that my wife received something other than what she ordered and not the grilled chicken salad she requested. It was not brought to the managers attention when he made his rounds because everyone else was very satisfied with their meals.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Had friends take me there for dinner. Wonderful service, large variety in Italian food, and great food. GF pasta for all the dishes!

Reviewed March 3, 2017

This is a great place for some Italian food. I always go with the chicken parm but everything my friends have had while there they said was good too! service is always great.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Monday night in suburban Pittsburgh
Had complained that my Sausage Tortellini wasn't as warm as it should be.
Both Chris the Manager AND the head chef apologised and replaced
The food was actually excellent but the attention was better!

1  Thank bootlekeith
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We saw the place and the menu on-line and it look intriguing (little step up from Olive Garden?).....so went to give it a try.

Loved the atmosphere. It felt more peaceful and more authentic than what we were expecting so we were off to a great start.

Ordered a bottle of wine......came back and said...manager is looking for it....can you select a contingency....we did and off he went. He came back with the bottle we requested so thinks looking good.

He brought us some side plates for bread and oil and they were covered in a black greasy film which rubbed off.....we pointed it out and he grabbed two of them and said he would replace them...Then our daughter noticed her cutlery was not clean (food particles stuck to them....So this initial oops turned into a concern for us as we checked everything else out from that point on.

I was simply in the mood for Spaghetti and meatballs and asked for a meat sauce substitution. The server asked 'Do you still want the meatballs"? which I found odd but I said sure why not. What I did not discover until the bill arrived was that Spaghetti and meatballs (marinara is $15.99.....because I aksed for meat sauce.....new price (off menu was $21.99.....I found that to be a huge upcharge for meat sauce and said to the server that he should clarify why he is asking questions like Do you still want meatballs. Don't get me wrong, if I had known, I could have made the decision BUT I started thinking about whether I had enjoyed a $22.00 dollar plate of spaghetti and I said.....sadly, no. Would I have enjoyed a $16.00 spaghetti...yes it would have been fine. I know it is petty but that is a LOT for an middle of the road spaghetti.

So the food was fine . My wife loved her sausage tortellini, I like my spaghetti and our daughter liked her pasta dish as well.

Server was friendly and other than the one over-sight on the up-charge (I swear I have never been up-charged for spaghetti) did a great job. Atmosphere was great. Concern over quality control of dish washing.

So did not meet our expectations on a step up from Olive Garden. Will return as it could have been an off night. Cannot say we were over the top enthusiastic about our first experience.

1  Thank scooter34