“Southern Charm is delicious!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch (Thursday @ 2:30p). No wait and quick service. Ordered Southern Charm burger which was excellent! I try to order items I normally would not just to be a little experimental and it paid off. Half pound of Black Angus, Cheddar cheese, onion, mayo, greens and candied bacon. Joan and Nicole took very good care of me. Next time the Citrus Salmon sandwich. Will definitely return here again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We went there for the first time. Instead of the bottomless fries, we opted for the bottomless salad side. The salad consisted of lettuce on a plate. No tomatoes, no cucumbers, just lettuce on a plate. Terrible. Would not want a second helping of a plate of lettuce. The burger was good, the beers were ordinary. Doubt if we will go back considering the other burger choices in the area. The service wasn't great and they squashed us in a booth near the kitchen where you could barely breathe. Our poor waitress was also waiting on a table with a large number of people. To their credit, when I mentioned my disappointment in their pathetic salad, the server brought me some sliced tomatoes. If I want a great salad, we will go to the Olive Garden. If we want a great burger, we will go to BRGR or the new place in Wexford.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

It is ok as a burger place. Burgers are ok. Service is not always good. I think it is a little pricey for the what you get.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Today we went to the RR in Cranberry and two weeks ago we went to the RR in Washington; two different experiences mainly based on the level of service.
In Washington we had a group of 11 split between two tables and the waitress was efficient in keeping track and bringing us refills and checking in on us.
Today in Cranberry it was a different story. We did have a large group but we were all in one group. The server didn't question or encourage people to customize their burgers (the way she had done in Washington). He didn't bring refills for the fries until asked repeatedly and then only 2 small baskets for the group of 15. We had to get a waitress who helped carry the plates to refill our waters.
Also, in Cranberry the restaurant is set down in a shopping/office center with no large sign out along the highway. Google maps put it on the other side of I-79 from where it really is. It took us several wrong turns to finally get to the location.
The food was the usual, good food that we have enjoyed. My chicken salad was huge (so that I brought 1/2 of it home for tomorrow).

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere. Great burgers! The staff really take pride in their jobs and were constantly checking to see if we needed anything. Not too pricey either.