“quality hotel at a quality price”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Carlsbad, California
“quality hotel at a quality price”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

upside:
Clean as a whistle
room very high standards
tub & shower
tv/pay per view/games
Great internet...beware of unkown internet company in area{will show up on your computer.should connect right to google or your home page}
no breakfast,McDonald across the street
warning this area closes up at night
very safe area

Room Tip: rooms are similiar no great room.all rooms are the same except the business king{no copier,just work...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Virginia. A little bit off of the I-81 but worth it. The price was great and the room pretty spacious. I was impressed with the level of cleanliness - in the room, bathroom and the grounds themselves.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I thought this hotel was okay for the price. I stay overnight with my grandkids with no complaints. The towels were a little thin but overall I slept very well. The only problem was spiders hanging from the ceilings outside of the rooms other than that I would stay again. Just not for a long term but a day or two I liked it. Can't beat the price. Waking distance to resturants.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Red Roof was fine for a 1-night stay while visiting Knoebel's. The room was clean & comfortable although the amenities were few. Thin towels, small packets of shampoo & a pocket pack of tissues, no hair dryer, but for the price I have no complaints. The TV & Wi-Fi worked fine. No breakfast was provided, but the price being so much lower than surrounding motels, I feel we came out ahead. Friendly's is right next door, Mom's Kitchen up the road, & McDonald's across the road, so one doesn't have to go far to eat.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 2 June 2011

This hotel was terrible! It took the guy at the desk 20 minutes to get us checked in because he had messed up the person in front of us' room. When we finally got into our room, I had to kill a huge bug! The room smelled awful, the wall paper was peeling, the shower had hair shavings in it, and mildew growing on the shower head. We were left with 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper and no replacements. The AC ran all night despite our attempts to turn in down. The only option was to turn it off and when we did that, the room smelled even worse. We just needed a place to sleep and shower and I could not sleep at all! The overly bleached sheets made me itchy (I hope it was only the sheets!) and there were people knocking at 2:30am on our neighbor's door! I would either drive a bit off the 80 or pay a bit more, but don't stay here!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Brennan P
Upstate NY
Reviewed 2 January 2011

the Red Roof was easy to find, right next to Friendly's - I was in a business King (wheelchair accessible) and it was large, comfortable, with nice pillows. Very dog friendly - great area to walk the dogs (tho prior guests with dogs had not cleaned up after themselves) . TV and Wifi worked well - roll-in shower took some getting used to but it was clean and well lit - not sllippery!. Heat was wonderful! Towels a bit small but were changed daily and wastebaskets were empttied. Clerks at the desk were helpful. We were there for a dog show in Northumberland so the location was good for us - there didn't seem to be much happening as far as nightlife but we did not look for it! Rooms were quiet, parking was right at your door! I'd stay there again! There was a refrig, micro, hair dryer, ironing board in my room.

• Stayed January 2011
Sayre, PA
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I stayed at this hotel with a friend whose husband was gravely ill at the nearby hospital. Yes, we received the 10% discount for patient's families but still thought the price was too high for such a basic room. Little packets of shampoo, thin towels and no coffeemaker plus a remote that did not change channels. Check-in clerk was very accomodating of the late hour and was very friendly but again, this was a very basic room. If that's all you need, it was clean and okay for a quick overnight. They did have wi-fi which was nice.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
1.0 km away
13.2 km away
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#4 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!