All reviews free breakfast amazing price king suite very comfortable stay overnight stay on site restaurant danville area off the highway great place to stay microwave pet ohio
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and big hotel, had lots of rooms. The room was very clean and very large. They had a nice work out room with lots of choices. The staff was very nice to. I guess the only down side was the bathroom sink that looked dirty, but was a water stain.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Price : very reasonable, a little bit higher value than the expectations

Breakfast was great and have a lot of choices.

Location : right off hwy 80. Very convenient for traveler.

It’s a 2.5 stars hotel but with a 2 stars price. Although it showed some age in the room, it is still pretty clean and comfortable. Stayed in the king Suite with a separate room and with an office table and sofa. Can’t beat the price.

Bathroom definitely older and I have to exchange a room due to the malfunction of the toilet. But staff was very polite and patient and help me with the change.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed here on the way to Ohio and it was a very clean and very comfortable stay over. Would definitely stay again. The staff very friendly and helpful. The only downsize was the bathroom, it was a little tight.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was a spontaneous stay on a two day trip for the Knoebels Phoenix Phall Phunfest. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that great either. Our room and the hall definitely smelled smokey. I guess they forgot to ask us and in our rush we didn't realize it until we got into the room.
Cleanliness was just OK. The pillows were crappy and the bathroom was dated. It took at least five minutes for the bathroom light to come on. It was an old fluorescent tube style light that either needed a new tube or a ballast.
Yes this hotel wasn't too far away from our destination. I would only stay here again if other places that I know are better were booked up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Just plain dirty. Cobwebs in the corners of the rooms, mold in the bathroom, the closet doors wouldn't slide because of all the dirt in the tracks. I got through the weekend by pretending I was camping. Never stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family