“We are regulars”

Dauphin Pizza
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Dauphin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This place is always mobbed. There's a reason for that. Despite being mobbed, they get their pizzas out in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here after going to Hershey's chocolate world around 3 in the afternoon as we were making our way to Niagara Falls. 3 adults and 4 kids. We ordered a slice of cheese pizza, a slice of Hawaiian, 2 mini Strombolis (meat lover's and cheesesteak), fish and fries, and Buffalo chicken fries. I am following a Keto diet - trying to avoid bread and asked if I could order a Stromboli in a bowl (everything but no crust) and they happily obliged my request. Everything was delicious! My kids all enjoyed their food and I had a sample of the chicken and crusts from the Stromboli and pizza. Probably one of the best crusts I have ever had! We had fountain drinks (my kids loved the birch beer and they had cans of Coke and Diet Coke for those that didn't want fountain Pepsi products). We all were very happy from the 7 year old up to Grandma

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is one of the best pizza shops in the area. It's not fancy but the pizza, subs, fries, boilers, and lasagna are high quality and freshly prepared. This place is always busy but service is prompt and polite.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

They have the best Pizza around and 2nd to non chicken Wings! All the food is excellent, the salads and subs are great also. You can't go wrong with anything you would order.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Very good food and friendly, helpful service. I have ordered the half sub fries and drink special. They serve such a large portion of fries I always share them.