“So much fun”

Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Dauphin
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Brings back memories of an old fashion drive-in restaurant. Great Bunny Burgers and fries but the milkshakes are the best.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Food is nothing to write home about. Same old frozen flat hamburgers,frozen fries but they do bring the food out to your car.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Good food (recommend the Bunny Burger), good service. The only thing missing are the roller skates on the wait staff!! Shame they are only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And excluding the winter months!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I have been going here for years. My parents took me there when they 1st opened over 50 years ago, I took my kids there and they are now talking their kids there.
The Bunny burgers are the best and the chocolate shakes are great.
Easy access and curb side service. Because its soooooo good the wait can be long at various times of the day, but the wait is worth it!!!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Wife, grand kids and I stopped. Parked and waited for service. They seemed busy, so we got out and went to look at menu. Afterwards, we sat at a picnic table and watched a few cars pull in after us and get service. Not a big deal....we ordered at the window. Was told 5-10 minutes and order was done in time. Wife's burger was not "award" winning, as their sign indicated. I decided on the haddock dinner, only to find it was two square patties, similar to what would come in a fish sandwich. It was average at best. The ice cream made the stop seem a little better. We agreed that it was good to finally stop and try it first-hand, but next time we'll pass....