See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I'd give negative stars if I could. What everyone says here is true. Bates' Motel is cleaner and safer. The night clerk is positively scary and impolite on top of that (you'd think he'd be dying for the business). The rooms, not that mine was unsanitary, but was in disrepair. The breakfast was mini donuts and bad coffee. One of the hallways was covered on mold on the ceiling and floor. A door from the parking lot didn't lock thus anyone could enter the building.

Tragedy. Stay anywhere but here-- literally! Pay whatever extra money you can to stay elsewhere, go down the street to New Jersey and stay across the state line, or even sleep in your car at one of the rest areas (I'm not kidding; I'm dead serious). I guarantee you it'd be safer and cleaner.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Hotel under construction but the staff was friendly the room was all new furniture the room was very clean. The maid was very nice. Overall it has been a great stay. Plus the price was great compared to neighboring hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The receptionist was very cooperative and this hotel is under construction so little messy but our overall stay was so good I will definitely recommend because of good pricing.. and rooms were clean too..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This place was the worst I’ve ever seen ,
Dump . Stained rug and chairs , smelled bad.
We booked it on Expedia while driving from Niagra falls . We checked in , went to room , took one look at room and left , I still can’t believe it’s even allowed to be open .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mtcoop1
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Pocono Inn is very poor shape. When you enter, it is a filthy, incomplete mess and smells like a smoke filled casino and mold. We walked into our room disgusted and decided within one second that we could not stay there at all. The room was already prepaid through Expedia. So, no refund. Being from out of state, this presented a problem since we had to find other lodging at the last moment. Not surprised to see that there was only 2 or 3 other cars in the parking lot.
The pictures and description of the Pocono Inn were very misleading and deceiving.

Room Tip: Don't stay at the Pocono Inn....EVER
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple