“Smoked meat and SIDES done right”

Village Farmer and Bakery
Reviewed July 23, 2017

if the field of pies and pastries inside the store aren't enough of a temptation, come Saturday for the barbecue for the meat lover in you. the brisket was like mother's milk - the best you'll ever have. Even though it was hot, we sat outside in the shade and listened to a Johnny Cash compilation. We came back later for ice cream and i still regret not getting a pie. could have eaten it for breakfast.

1  Thank Pennconsota

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Three of my four children and I visited here for the first time and we really enjoyed our visit! One of my daughters and I had the hot dog and apple pie special for $3.00 and my other children had mozzarella sticks and chicken nuggets and we all shared french fries. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the farm atmosphere. We ate lunch outside at one of the many picnic benches. We brought home their brownie cheese pie and we really enjoyed it! We will certainly visit again when we are in the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

The Delaware Water Gap is a pretty spectacular area as the river cuts through the mountains on the PA/NJ border. Although I have been to the river many times, I never visited the town. It is rather small dotted with B&B's and small mom & pop businesses. We were in the area at lunchtime so we Looked for a place in town and came across the Village Farmer and Bakery. It's not big and very rustic but offers homemade pies, both dessert pies and pot pies. We took advantage of the daily $2.99 hot dog and apple pie special that was perfect. They also have sandwiches and BBQ. They also sell and assortment of jeiilies and jams. It was the perfect stop and representative of the smalltown charm that Pennsylvania offers.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I wish I lived in this bakery. I would eat strudel and pie every day, and I would send all my friends home with delicious jam. Love.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Short visit to the Poconos. Can't be without a stop at Village Farmer and Bakery for pie. The peach pie was phenomenal. Don't forget to stop!