Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$65
US$62
US$143
US$120
Staybridge.com
US$77
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
QualityInn
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$124
Hampton.com
Stroudsmoor Country Inn(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Pocono Plaza Inn(Stroudsburg)
US$99
US$79
All reviewscover chargejazz performanceappalachian trailno elevatortwo nightsnight staysaxericanjbobdrums
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Dinner was amazing. The Brie Cheese Salad is a must... All dishes were amazing! Hubby had the Taco Salad and I had a Seafood pasta dish. Atmosphere with authentic Jazz music is a must, and a least a one time experience. Highly Recommended.

Room Tip: Brie Salad is a must.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2017

After 7 days on the trail, we arrived wet and miserable and were welcomed warmly, all our needs were met, hot shower and a warm room and bed. Friendly staff, after eating oatmeal for 7 days the breakfast was great

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plentyofpicsPa
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for two nights to take a rest from the Appalachian Trail before heading into the rocks of Pennsylvania.

Very comfortable rooms and good location both on the AT and close to eating and other establishments. I think there were only three of us since it's a bit early in the season. My biggest regret was not being here on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to enjoy a jazz performance and the bar -- I think it would have rated a 5 rather than a 4.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Four of us went to Deer Head Inn for a couple of nights. There was a bit of a delay checking in as the only person available was the cook. We made good on the time though and went for a short drive to Shawnee Mountain Resort; which was very nice. So we toured that area for a bit and decided that we would try to return for a stay there later in the year. Headed back to Deer Head Inn, checked in and got settled into our rooms. They were on the 4th floor (no elevator) which we knew ahead of time but for anyone that may have trouble with stairs this is something you will want to consider when making reservations. The music Thursday night was good. I enjoyed hearing all of the Artist. Friday evening we listened to vocalist LaTanya Hall and pianist, Andy Milne. They were both very good. The base player was very good as well. It was a nice trip dispite the bad weather (rain). I know this is silly but if I could have one item in our room it would have been a bigger mirror or a full lenghth mirror. The one in the bathroom just didn't do it for me. There was not one picture on any of the walls in our room so I say there's more than enough room for a mirror outside the bathroom. That way two people can get ready at the same time and not have to wait for the bathroom. All in all it was a pleasant trip and we all had a very nice time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this place a 3.5. I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday because they are known for their jazz performances and he loves jazz. We are 24 and 30. Overall our experience was a positive one and we had a lot of fun but to give a completely honest opinion I have a couple nit pickey things that we noticed The woman I spoke with on the phone to make the reservation was very nice and picked a very good spot for us to sit during the performance and dinner. Perfect actually. I got the jazz package which gave me a room (I chose king), the cover charge for the band, $65 for dinner (not including drinks and %18 gratuity), and $7.50 each for breakfast. The food was good. We had ahi tuna and a chicken quesadilla as well as a couple desserts. My boyfriend said the tuna was pretty good but wishes she had the steak. We wished there were more than 4 beers on tap. The jazz performances was amazing (we saw Eric Mintel). We had to walk outside to get to our room during the performance times which was a little but of a nusance. The room was very clean for the most part. The king bed was two single beds pushed together. It was OK. Not the most comfortable but I've slept on worse. The bathroom was clean other then the toilet paper roll holder being very rusted out and there was some hair I the shower which was a little gross. The room had charm to it but was a little old. You had to lock the lock to keep the door shut. The only real negative part of our trip was when we tried to go to bed. The walls are paper thin and our neighbors kept us up until well after midnight with their noise and woke us up bright and early at 6:30 am. Thankfully it was only an overnight trip so we weren't too bothered by it but we were pretty tired the next day because of our noisy neighbors. Breakfast was also very good and the waitresses were all super friendly and helpful. We liked it here and would come back for sure!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple