Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton
US$129
Home2.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$120
US$110
US$65
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$54
EconoLodge
Quality Inn(Dunmore)
US$71
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Comfort Inn(Clarks Summit)
US$68
ComfortInn
US$64
US$114
Hampton.com
1,280 results
All reviewsscranton areawaffleshard boiled eggsoff the highwayfresh fruitplace to staycontinental breakfastcookieswaffle makerbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areapleasant stayconvenient locationexcellent stayhome away from homedrivewaycereal
Reviewed December 2, 2017

My car broke down and I ended up getting stuck in Scranton for 5 days. This hotel was the closest to the car dealership and had good reviews so I chose it.

I have never spent more time in a hotel than I did here since I was stuck without a car and was waiting daily to see if the car would be ready. I felt like a regular by the time I left as I was on a first name basis with most of the staff.

In terms of the facilities, it is fine. The room I had was quite small, but the bed, tv, and bathroom were all fine. Most importantly, everything was clean. The breakfast was continental but good with fresh muffins and a waffle maker, and the coffee was available all day long. I was stuck without a computer, so I spent a fair amount of time (too much!) at the complimentary computer in the lobby, which was a life saver for me.

I also spent a fair amount of time working out in the fitness room. The treadmill was broken and the elliptical worked but not super well, but there was plenty of room for my yoga mat and foam roller.

What really makes this place special is the service and the people. Tim, the owner and manager was there everyday not only with a smile and encouraging words, but he went out of his way to help me with my stay and even my car. The rest of the staff at the reception was similarly helpful and friendly in a way that you rarely find at the budget end of the spectrum. They were super flexible with my stay which was of uncertain duration, and they were quite helpful in finding me places to eat and spend time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank David T
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and hotel was clean staff was extremely helpful and polite. Couldn’t of asked for a better spot especially for the money! Breakfast was also included and while no hot food it had plenty of options.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Timtd58, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Reviewed November 24, 2017

I have stayed here several times. Always very friendly and helpful. Close to shopping and I-81.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2017

The equipment in the gym was not fit for a yard sale! The treadmill didn't hold a steady speed. it would keep speeding up and then almost stopping. It also had a safety cover over where the back roller attaches that was missing part of the cover. Definitely an injury waiting to happen. The Elliptical did not work. it wouldn't start then it would flash on and off. When i was attempting using it there was a horrible grinding noise in the front wheel area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Tread mill belt was slipping and is going to replaced in near fuure