1,301 results
All reviews scranton area waffles hard boiled eggs off the highway place to stay continental breakfast fresh fruit cookies waffle maker comfortable beds pleasant stay excellent stay the breakfast area driveway cereal funeral cleanliness
Reviewed December 5, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2017

My car broke down and I ended up getting stuck in Scranton for 5 days. This hotel was the closest to the car dealership and had good reviews so I chose it.

I have never spent more time in a hotel than I did here since I was stuck without a car and was waiting daily to see if the car would be ready. I felt like a regular by the time I left as I was on a first name basis with most of the staff.

In terms of the facilities, it is fine. The room I had was quite small, but the bed, tv, and bathroom were all fine. Most importantly, everything was clean. The breakfast was continental but good with fresh muffins and a waffle maker, and the coffee was available all day long. I was stuck without a computer, so I spent a fair amount of time (too much!) at the complimentary computer in the lobby, which was a life saver for me.

I also spent a fair amount of time working out in the fitness room. The treadmill was broken and the elliptical worked but not super well, but there was plenty of room for my yoga mat and foam roller.

What really makes this place special is the service and the people. Tim, the owner and manager was there everyday not only with a smile and encouraging words, but he went out of his way to help me with my stay and even my car. The rest of the staff at the reception was similarly helpful and friendly in a way that you rarely find at the budget end of the spectrum. They were super flexible with my stay which was of uncertain duration, and they were quite helpful in finding me places to eat and spend time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank David T
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and hotel was clean staff was extremely helpful and polite. Couldn’t of asked for a better spot especially for the money! Breakfast was also included and while no hot food it had plenty of options.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Timtd58, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017